Lawson- Fenning warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
Within the first year of purchase, Lawson-Fenning, as its sole obligation, will repair or replace (at its discretion) any product, part, or component covered by this warranty and sold after the effective date of this warranty which falls under normal use as a result of a defect in material or workmanship.
Lawson-Fenning will repair or replace the aforementioned product, part, or component with a comparable product, part, or component.
This warranty is not transferable and does not apply to Final Sale or discounted floor models.
This warranty does not cover Customer’s Own Material (COM) or Customer’s Own Leather (COL) provided by the customer or by a 3rd party supplier Products that have been subject to improper storage.
Warranty does not cover damage due to shipping, moving, or Acts of God (wind, flood, fire, etc).
Lawson-Fenning does not warrant the following:
- Natural variations in wood grain, figure, or the presence of character marks changes in surface finishes due to aging or exposure to light
- Marks, scars, or wrinkles occurring naturally in leather
- Failure resulting from normal wear and tear
- Damage, marking or staining of veneer surfaces due to contact with rubber or similar compounds
- Damage from sharp objects of imprinting from writing instruments, or prolonged exposure to direct sunlight
- Discoloration of textiles and other materials due to soiling, stains, dye transfer from clothing, including denim
- The color fastness or the matching of colors of textiles, including an exact match to cuttings, samples or to swatch cards
- Products that are exposed to extreme environmental conditions, including severe humidity, dryness, or proximity to a heater
- Products that have been subject to improper storage
To submit a claim, the customer must provide the original receipt of purchase, a description of the issue, and photographs of the aforementioned product, part, or component. Please email those to email@example.com and attach all requested documentation.