POSITION: Direct to Consumer Lead Sales Representative
REPORTS TO: LF Partners, Director of Sales
POSITION TYPE: Full Time
Lawson-Fenning is looking for an experienced sales representative to be responsible for direct to consumer clientele and sales. As the direct to consumer sales representative you will be responsible for day-to-day interactions with walk-in customers as well as clients with additional interior design needs. Interior design experience, excellent interpersonal and customer service skills are required.
- Responsible for direct-to-consumer sales and relationships
- Provide a luxury experience for clients by assisting with Design services
- Qualify and educate potential design clientele on services offered by Lawson-Fenning
- Set a high standard of warmth and professionalism in welcoming clients, vendors and colleagues.
- Provide phone support; assist callers with essential questions about the brand and product i.E. brand history, collections, finishes, pricing, lead times.
- See orders through from quoting, invoicing, billing, order completion and delivery.
- Provide follow-up care and problem solving as needed.
- Provide support with all phases of the design process, including: consultations, site visits, design development, presentations and delivery
- Produce brand-appropriate presentations; communicating design concepts, space planning and product selections
- Have extensive textiles knowledge, including which of our graded in fabrics are most appropriate for specific use and durability requirements
- Provide product expertise and elevated client service
- Develop a deep understanding of brand and product assortment including our customization process.
- Excellent time-management skills, independent drive and the ability to work under pressure and deliver projects under tight deadlines.
- Ability to respond professionally to critical feedback and be proactive in seeking support and help when needed.
- Proven ability in a high-paced environment that values consistency, efficiency and excellence.
- Represent the Lawson-Fenning lifestyle brand through polished communication, personal appearance and professionalism
- Maintain a strong interest in the luxury and design industry
- Support the visual and quality standards of Lawson-Fenning
- Interior Design bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 1+ years of interior design experience
- Minimum 1+ years sales experience in the interior design industry and/or luxury products
- Experience within a design firm and/or high-end furniture and luxury retail company
- People and relationship-driven
- Strategic and mental agility
- Highly organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Mac Operating System, IOS devices, Microsoft Office and Google Application
- Strong artistic skills, including hand rendering and sketching capabilities preferred
Please send resumes to: email@example.com