Founded as a metal workshop for girdling and chasing back to the 19th century, the traditional Carl Aubock Workshop is still placed in the 7th District of Bernardgasse 23. In the years of foundation, the workshop mainly produced the so-called, “Wiener Bronzen”. In 1926, the workshop was passed from father to son, who gave it new ideas- the beginning of typical Aubock design. Works include furniture, metalware, ceramics, and glass, as well as industrial products and sports equipment. In the early 1940s, he developed his very particular style for handcrafted accessories and high-class home requisites that would make him famous in an international arena.